مشاهده بیشترمشاهده کمتر
Various flames, fire source detection
1, can detect flame or wavelength in the range of 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light source, lighter test flame distance is 80cm, the greater the flame, the farther the test distance
2, the detection angle 60 degrees or so, especially sensitive to flame spectrum
3, sensitivity adjustable (blue digital potentiometer adjustment in the figure)
4, comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, strong driving ability, more than 15mA
5, with adjustable precision potentiometer Adjusting sensitivity
6, working voltage 3.3V-5V
7. Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
8. With fixed bolt holes for easy installation
9. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
10. Wide use Operating Instructions for Voltage LM393 Comparator
1. The flame sensor is most sensitive to flame and is also reactive to ordinary light. It is generally used for flame alarms and other purposes.
2, the small board output interface can be directly connected with the IO port of the single chip.
3. The sensor and the flame should be kept at a certain distance to avoid damage to the sensor at high temperature. The flame distance of the lighter is 80cm. The larger the flame, the farther the test distance is.